Cleaning Your Dryer Vent Will:
- Help protect your home & its contents from fires, smoke and pollutants
- Significantly reduce energy operating costs
- Help dryer run more efficiently
- Help dryer last longer
- Make clothes dry faster
Our Cleaning Includes:
- Cleaning out below the lint trap and the internal exhaust of the dryer
- Cleaning out the entire vent line with our specialized cleaning brushes and rods
- Clean and vacuum behind dryer area
- Reconnect all vents and reinstall dryer
If You Notice ANY Of The Following It Is Time To Schedule A Cleaning:
- Lint buildup on the exhaust termination and the ground below it
- Lint buildup on the back of your dryer
- Clothes have lint on them after drying
- Damper on exhaust termination barely opens when dryer is on.
- At the end of the cycle your clothes are damp or hotter than usual.
- Laundry room is warmer than usual.
- Laundry room is more humid than usual.
- Clothes take more than 1 cycle to to dry.
- Dryer is producing airflow, but no heat.
- Outside of dryer is unusually hot.
- It has been more than a year since you had your dryer vent cleaned.
Nearly 18,000 house fires occur each year because of excessive lint buildup in clothes dryers or in their exhaust ducts.
Special Report on House Fires
The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission has
issued a special report detailing the fire hazards related to lint in
clothes dryers and dryer vents. Approximately 15,000 fires per
year are attributed to excessive lint in dryers and dryer vents.
Additionally, dozens of deaths and millions of dollars of property
damage occur as a result of these fires.
Fires can occur when lint builds up in the dryer or in the exhaust duct. Lint can block the flow of air, cause excessive build-up and can result in a fire in dryers and where they are located.
Clothes dryers our one of the most expensive appliances in your home to operate. The longer to clothes dryer runs the more money it cost you. If your dryer vent is not cleaned it can cost you even more money.
Make an Appointment
You may either call us at: (518) 465-4138, or complete the form below.
After we receive your information, we will contact you to schedule a date and time for the cleaning.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Company & Pricing
Phone: (518) 465-4138
From $110-$160, depending on length of vent and accessibility, includes sales tax.
Delmar, Slingerlands, Latham, Guilderland, Clifton Park, and Colonie.
Dryer vent cleaning improves drying times and reduces the chance of dryer fires. A plugged dryer vent, however, is only one of several factors that contributes toward a hazardous situation. (Other factors may include: lint inside dryer, plugged or missing lint screen, and defective thermostat and limit switches.) We cannot, therefore, make any claim that dryer vent cleaning will, by itself, prevent dryer fires.